Friday, September 14, 2007



9/8

My partner did not arrive today until about noon which was very frustrating but he had something that needed to be done elsewhere. In the mean time I finished up our team project and my own personal projects.
When Yao arrived we turned our still image into an animation and put some music to it (this is a very condensed version of all that happened, the project finalization took us most of the afternoon). It’s not bad, but it’s not too good. The real hard work for this project was communicating, not actually coming out with a complex project. The projects are all done now. We went into the gallery on their campus where we will be presenting our work on the 10th. We’re both printing out our personal project as large as possible. It will be cool to have a couple pieces of my own that are taller than I am.
The project had its ups and downs and I’m glad it’s complete.
Oh and we also went out late to get a full hour of back/foot massage for about 6 bucks. It was awesome.

No comments: