Thursday, September 13, 2007





9/6

Today we got our partners and a student named Yao asked me to be his (pictured). He speaks less English than anyone I’ve dealt with yet. I was patient and so was he. We went around and looked around their campus and dorms. Everyone started their work but got tired of working with the poor computer translator so we decided to go for a walk and then play some ping pong and pool in their rec center.
After the meeting we went to a very unappetizing Chinese country buffet where the waiters were in these ridiculous cowboy outfits (pictured). It was funny, up until I tried to take a bite out of my piece of chicken. I noticed it was just strait skin then bone. Then I noticed it had a frill, eyes, and half a beak. I stuck a chicken head in my mouth on accident! I wasn’t up for much more dinner after that.

No comments: